Friday, May 21, 2004

Is red in season?

Dear Helen: Can you wear red heals with jeans without looking like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz? Can we expect rain tomorrow? Is having one orgasm enough for most women? Why does my dog try to hump my foot every day? Is it 5pm yet?

Thanks for the advice

Dear Anonymous:
I think red heals with jeans are fine as long as they are slightly pointed. You may want to steer clear of the rounded red Dorothy-esque heal.
Rain tomorrow, I hope not...
I think most women are satisfied with one orgasm but going above and beyond that is always good for bonus points, of course if you always go above and beyond then your partner will be spoiled and always expect more than one orgasm, I think.
You dog needs to be neutered, if your dog is neutered, I can't help you.
And in the words of Alan Jackson, "...It's only half past twelve but I don't care
It's Five O'Clock somewhere"

2 comments:

turboh8 said...

multiple is always good. if it is free two more than one!

Helen said...

i don't know, i fall asleep after 1